Curriculum Powered by
Project Management Professional Course
35 Contact Hours – Online – Self Paced
The Project Management Professional course is designed to assist you in preparation for the PMP exam.
This course, developed according to Project Management Institute guidelines, aims to build confidence
and raise your chances of passing the PMP Exam and may lead to PMP certification. This engaging certification
preparatory course can be completed online and provides you with the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required
to take a project from project initiation through planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the relationships between the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) project management framework, five process groups, and nine bodies of knowledge
- Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project life cycle processes and phases
- Explain project execution’s relationship to integration management, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
- Administer the processes for closing a project and completing project procurement
- Perform the preparation techniques, including identifying knowledge gaps, in order to significantly improve your chances of passing the PMP certification exam
Who should take this course?
This 35 contact-hour course is most appropriate for project managers, team members, and individuals
who are preparing to sit for their PMP certification exam.
Fully online course, fit in class times around your schedule. Lesson assessments to gauge comprehension and retention
Award-winning instructional design Intuitive, understandable material
Skills in demand in your area, now
Better job opportunities or workplace advancement
Let Bridges Academy be your partner in preparing for your future!