40 Contact Hours – Online – Self Paced
The Lean Enterprise Certification I course is designed to enable you to sit for and successfully pass the Lean Essentials I Certification exam from the American Society for Quality. This highly interactive certification prep course can be completed online and was developed according to American Society for Quality standards.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain cultural enabler principles and processes
- Explain the principles of continuous process improvement
- Describe continuous process improvement techniques and practices
- Explain the processes for developing a consistent Lean Enterprise culture
- Describe consistent Lean Enterprise culture techniques and practices
- Describe how measurement systems are used in a Lean Enterprise culture
Who should take this course?
This 40 contact-hour course is most appropriate for you if you are new to the field of product/process improvement and are looking for additional techniques and a certification to provide validity to your work and become more marketable.
Fully online course, fit in class times around your schedule. Lesson assessments to gauge comprehension and retention
Award-winning instructional design Intuitive, understandable material
Skills in demand in your area, now
Better job opportunities or workplace advancement
Let Bridges Academy be your partner in preparing for your future!