23 Contact Hours – Online – Self Paced
The Certified Associate in Project Management course is designed to prepare you for the CAPM exam. This course, developed according to Project Management Institute guidelines, includes exercises intended to build confidence and raise your chances of passing. This interactive course can be completed online. The course content includes the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from initiation to planning, executing, controlling and closing.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter and stakeholder management strategy
• Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project lifecycle processes and phases
• Explain project execution’s relationship to project planning, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
• Apply monitoring, control, and closing techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements
• Perform the sequence of steps a project manager must take to ensure a smooth project close and improvement on future projects
• Demonstrate exam strategies in preparation for the CAPM certification exam
Who should take this course?
This 23 contact-hour course is most appropriate if you are an undergraduate or graduate student, a
new project manager, a team member, or you are preparing to sit for the CAPM certification exam.
Fully online course, fit in class times around your schedule. Lesson assessments to gauge comprehension and retention
Award-winning instructional design Intuitive, understandable material
Skills in demand in your area, now
Better job opportunities or workplace advancement
Let Bridges Academy be your partner in preparing for your future!