Blueprint Reading for Construction Trades
24 Contact Hours – Online – Self Paced
The Blueprint Reading for Construction Trades course provides you with a basic overview of blueprint reading concepts. You will review the key concepts applicable to reading blueprints generated for a variety of skilled trade and technical applications, including carpentry, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and sprinkler fitting systems in light commercial and residential construction. The course can be completed online.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basics of construction trade blueprints
- Explain the elements of the blueprint design process
- Define common symbols and terminology related to construction trade blueprints
- Use construction trade blueprints for a variety of applications
- Describe and compare the elements of light commercial and residential construction trade blueprints
- Explain the purpose of different working drawings (construction trade blueprints)
Who should take this course?
This 24 contact-hour non-credit course is most appropriate if you need a basic understanding of how to read blueprints used in the various technical fields involved in construction trades. This Construction Trade Blue Prints Reading Course is Self – Paced
Fully online, take classes around your schedule
Lesson assessments to gauge comprehension and retention
Course that prepares you to sit for certification exam
Award-winning instructional design
Intuitive, understandable material
Skills in demand in your area, now
Better job opportunities or workplace advancement
Let Bridges Academy be your partner in building a better future!
Blue Print Reading for Construction Trades Course – Click below to Purchase Now!